I finished the cot quilt to match the curtain hold backs this morning. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but hopefully my sister will be happy with it. She actually wanted a something different stitching to the back of it, but I wasn't happy with how it would look - so I cut one of our bed sheets up!! Well, it was the perfect colour to match the brown teddies on the material she had. Anyway, hopefully she'll like it.
The other thing is a poopy bag holder. Although we are 'greenies' I don't really want to be picking up poop with anything other than a bag so we have to use them. I made this to practise with the fabric stiffner stuff (not going to try and spell it again!) - I ironed a square patch on the bottom, hemmed the 2 edges that make the opening, turned it inside out to stitch together, then turned it back the right way - voila! It does the job anyway ;-)