24 October 2010
19 October 2010
- 4 x pamper hampers (couples) to include 2 bars of soap, 4 bath bags, 2 chamomile bath milks, 1 bottle massage oil, 1 bottle rosehip vodka, 1 jar fudge, 1 teacup candle, 1 bag or basket to hold it all.
- 1 x pamper hamper (single mum and her 2 girls) to include 2 bars of soap, 1 salt scrub, 1 face mask pot, 1 teacup candle, 1 jar fudge, 1 massage oil, 1 bag to hold it all.
- 1 x 'special Nan' pamper hamper to include 1 bar of soap, 2 bath bags, 1 chamomile bath milk, 1 bottle rosehip syrup, 1 cake, 1 jar jam, 1 bag to hold it all.
- 1 x teenage girl pamper hamper to include 1 bar of soap, 1 face mask pot, 2 bath bags, 1 chamomile bath milk or bath salts, 1 jar fudge, 1 bag to hold it all.
- 3 puppets, fabric or knitted.
- Sewing kit, including pin cushion.
- 2 pen pots
- 2/3 book marks.
- 1 pyjama bag.
- 1 lego play mat.
- 2 pairs fingersless gloves.
- 3 padded message/notice boards.
- 2 fabric book holders to fasten to beds.
- Man bag.
- 1 apron.
- 1 dolly from the lovely Pippa.
I'm sure there will be other things added as I go along, and I know I'll struggle with the teenage/young man nephews but hopefully I'll find something along the way. The above piccie is the first two completed - 1 bookmark and 1 pen pot.
18 October 2010
15 October 2010
I also got some holly fabric for yule treats. Once out of Boyes I discovered a new fabric/wool/haberdashery shop!!!!!! Oh my...it was a good job I had JJ with me or I would have spent a fortune as we just don't have a decent fabric shop round here. The choice was amazing - the vehicle fabric came from there (JJ's choice).
10 October 2010
06 October 2010
I can't remember the last time I bought new fabric but as soon as I saw this I thought of JJ and a bag for Yule. It's organic cotton (my first) by Birch from Etsy.
04 October 2010
02 October 2010
01 October 2010
And here's one of the birthday cards that needs making for the October birthdays - this one is for my neice who is 3 today. I've had an urge for knitting these last couple of days so I got some needles out last night and started a scarf for JJ, although this morning he told me he wants one that matches my scarf not a blue one! This will just have to be for someone else then :o). I'll show you piccies some other time.