'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









03 June 2010

Erm!


Couldn't think of a title today! I made my first decent muffins yesterday, with rhubarb in them. They are scrummy. I found the recipe on Channel 4 website
225g SR flour (I substituted half with spelt flour)
1 tsp baking powder
75g melted butter
175ml milk
1 egg
approx 200g fresh fruit or veg chopped
for fruit muffins add 100g soft brown sugar
Pre-heat oven to 200C Gas mark 6
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to get rid of most of the lumps.
Mix in the fruit/veg (I part cooked the rhubarb), then place in your muffin tin and bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown.
Enjoy :-)


More vinegar with lemons in it - I use this as the rinse aid in the dishwasher.


3 phone (whatever you want) charms made with wooden beads.


2 necklaces made with wooden beads.


1 comment:

Pippa said...

Lovely makes! Great that you can make your own rinse aid!