'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









06 July 2012

Hectic


I thought I was quite good at blogging this time until I checked the date when I last posted!  Hectic just about  covers my weeks at the minute.  I still have no hob or sink, but hopefully that will be sorted out over the weekend.  We managed to get sports day done yesterday, with only one postponed date...and the sun shone too.  In fact it was a little bit too hot but I'm not going to complain :o).  Today JJ got the Pupil of the Week again..our hearts sang.


I've had a good few orders to complete, with a small list still to do, and tomorrow I have a Summer Fayre to go to.  I love it all...I've booked a fair few more fairs and events for this year too, and I've already got 2 for next year!  The Handmade Haven workshop saga has finally been decided (I know  I said the loft was going to be converted!) and I shall be having my own shed in the garden.  I can't wait.  Now I'm off to get the stock ready for loading into the car, but I shall be back in a few days with some craft books and magazines that I've forced myself to part with.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hope your weekend goes well, we're off to a beach festival and a Mela so busy here to.

Well done JJ, glad things are going well x