'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









05 February 2010

Where is the time going?


I've actually managed to do some crafting! Another heart, and I've finished the first part of the GP season swap but I can't show you it as the recipient may see it. That is very frustrating as it's something I've not done before and I really want it to show you but I can't - I'm really quite pleased with how it's turned out.

I forgot to show you the books on my kitchen side as well - some of my cooking books. The one used the most is my Mum's old bero book, then the Delia book (although I fell out with her over her last series on TV), then the River cottage family cookbook. I tend not to follow recipes exactly (just like my crafting really) but I do love to drool over the pictures ;-). You'll have to excuse the dust - I would blame the builders as there is more than normal, but really I hate dusting.

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Oooh, a crafting home-educator, I like that :) Nice to find like-minded people in blogland.

:o)
Jules
(home-educating mum of 4 in Devon)

Anonymous said...

We ate Delia's meatloaf for dinner last night. Yum.

I'm also a home educator and crafter! Rachel in Oxfordshire