I sat for an hour last night writing down my handmade Yule gift list - I would like to make as much as possible this year, or buy from mamas who make things by hand, so here goes:-
- 4 x pamper hampers (couples) to include 2 bars of soap, 4 bath bags, 2 chamomile bath milks, 1 bottle massage oil, 1 bottle rosehip vodka, 1 jar fudge, 1 teacup candle, 1 bag or basket to hold it all.
- 1 x pamper hamper (single mum and her 2 girls) to include 2 bars of soap, 1 salt scrub, 1 face mask pot, 1 teacup candle, 1 jar fudge, 1 massage oil, 1 bag to hold it all.
- 1 x 'special Nan' pamper hamper to include 1 bar of soap, 2 bath bags, 1 chamomile bath milk, 1 bottle rosehip syrup, 1 cake, 1 jar jam, 1 bag to hold it all.
- 1 x teenage girl pamper hamper to include 1 bar of soap, 1 face mask pot, 2 bath bags, 1 chamomile bath milk or bath salts, 1 jar fudge, 1 bag to hold it all.
- 3 puppets, fabric or knitted.
- Sewing kit, including pin cushion.
- 2 pen pots
- 2/3 book marks.
- 1 pyjama bag.
- 1 lego play mat.
- 2 pairs fingersless gloves.
- 3 padded message/notice boards.
- 2 fabric book holders to fasten to beds.
- Man bag.
- 1 apron.
- 1 dolly from the lovely Pippa.
I'm sure there will be other things added as I go along, and I know I'll struggle with the teenage/young man nephews but hopefully I'll find something along the way. The above piccie is the first two completed - 1 bookmark and 1 pen pot.