'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









19 September 2011

Picking up speed


Steadily picking up speed so that everything gets done!  Do I really think that will work?  Of course not..but with everything that's going on I've got to do something to try and get everything done.  I passed my theory test, so that's a good thing.  More lessons this week, and at this rate I shall be taking my practical test quite soon...eek.  I've gone passed the point of wanting to give up and I'm now enjoying...dare I say, even getting excited, waiting for the lessons...I am going to be a driver!!


We've also had the plasterer in the kitchen.  This room has been a nightmare really...odd shape, small, dark.  We knocked a wall down and removed the porch so now it's a very good size but it all needed tidying up and plastering.  Notice how we have the computer but I don't have a hob!  I'm trying to cook meals in the oven only...although yesterday I did have to relent and get the camping gas stove out of the loft (must have proper gravy with my roast).  Right, must go do something useful.  Blessings to all.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your theory test x
You're inspiring me to get on and learn to drive too, just need to work on the finances/

You are sounding very busy and productive, similarly so here, really must get back to updating the blog soon though.

charlotte said...

Go girl, youre nearly there!!

sara said...

Great news on your theory test result, you sound very busy but enjoying it at the same time......funnily enough we have the plasterers in next week to do the hall stairs and landing............love that we're getting it done, hate the mess! x

Jacqui said...

Oh well done Shell - it all sounds so exciting and creative. xxx