'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









20 September 2009

Foraging and Vans



Hubby and I went foraging with a pair of ladders and my large basket and came back with a mountain of hops. We sat and removed them from their vines in the evening and there they are drying in the gorgeous sunshine we have had today.
One campervan tin as suggested. Three campervans around the tin, black and orange cotton for the top and bottom blanket stitch. In the shop now.

1 comment:

Pippa said...

Can I be nosy and ask what you are going to do with those hops? I have a lovely hop that has covered a small pergola in our garden and I've often wondered what I could use the hops for, apart from decoration. Nobody in my family drinks beer since DH went teetotal.