'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









23 September 2009

One off the list and the GP Season Swap


The peg bag for my sister made with some scrap fabric and one of my Mum's skirts. Just got to do the carrier bag holder now.



This is like the Season Swap item I made for the GP swap. I loved it so much I had to make one for us too. Mine parcel hasn't arrived yet, but hopefully it will be here soon.


I also had my very first sales through Handmade Haven - very exciting.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the tree.
Congratulations on your shop sale too!

Wyld Jane.. said...

the tree is lovely xx

Pippa said...

I think the things you make are just beautiful - lucky, lucky person who receives that tree!!

Unknown said...

Well, royal mail seem to have lost the tree in the post so I'm not very happy.

Jacqui said...

Oh what a shame - still they did deliver your first HH order very quickly. I love my camper van tins, although so does everyone else in the house and they all seem to know exactly what they want to use them for :)xxx