'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









01 October 2009

Bags and supplies


This is the dinky bag I made to go with my niece's felt food (I shall endeavour to get some in the shop before the end of the month).



My sister was having a sort out of her rubber stamps so I came home with these for the bargain price of £5.00.



Supplies for recent orders (except the ribbon which just looked gorgeous and cost less than £2.50 for over 15m of ribbon).

I must admit to feeling quite overwhelmed on Tuesday when I got asked to make 7 Mac Notebook bags for a 'proper' company. Ok now though, and thank you very much Claire for having the faith in me xxx

1 comment:

Diana said...

The bag looks cool!!
Regards
Diana
http://djstoreroom.blogspot.com