'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









29 September 2010

Yay - busy, busy


Yay - I have some enthusiasm back :o). Unfortuately for the shop/crafting, yesterdays enthusiasm was for cleaning the shamefully disgusting hob, JJ's room and my lounge (how can the smallest member of the house make such a mess everywhere!!!). All that done then my sister, neice and nephew came for tea - maybe this was the reason for the cleaning spurt ;o).
I did manage to cut the lavender soap - an exfoliating one this time and in the evening I made another angel, this one has beads on it.


Must get my other neices birthday card made today as we're out tomorrow at home ed group. So pleased we've started going - I think we were beginning to stagnate at home.

-x-

No comments: