'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









26 January 2011

:o)


Well hello. Before I get onto other stuff I just want to thank you all for your comments on my last post. That moon seems to have played havoc with many people, but it is past now...we are heading to the new moon so all is well. Above is the item I was going to show weeks ago, but as I'm still in tidy/sorting-the-house-mode, not much crafting has been going on. My word for the year in rainbow colours. I have sewn a ribbon on it so I can hang it up properly but I don't like it so it is pegged on our art string in the living room. When I get my crafting mojo back again they'll be rainbow words in the shop too :0).
I did have to do a little more crafting for an order - 3 crocheted headbands. Apologies for the piccie but I had to get them photographed before I parcelled them up but the light was appalling.
Hope everyone else is managing to do something they want to do, whether that be crafting, cooking, or housework. xx




5 comments:

Jacqui said...

A big embrace from me Shell - glad you are feeling brighter. Looking forward to seeing more wonderful creations. xxx

Dawn said...

Lovely to hear you are feeling brighter now x

Unknown said...

Glad things are getting better now. Love your new makes! :) x

Becks said...

So pleased things are looking happier.
Loving the embrace, and sharing one with you.
xx

kim said...

It's good you're feeling more upbeat, love the embrace.

Because of problems with someone who reads my blog I've had to change my url address.
http://two-pairs-of-socks-and-an-apron.blogspot.com

Hope you still visit.
florrie x