'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









04 January 2011

Welcome 2011

Happy New Year to everyone :o). It's a bit late I know but I was woken just an hour into 2011 (we were in bed at 10.30 as hubby was at work at 6) by a small boy being sick! So we've had a slow couple of days with a poorly boy, although I have managed to catch up with alot of laundry and sorted through my wardrobe and drawers.
The above snowman is the season swap gift I forgot to show you - see his coal-like eyes? arn't they just fab. He's sat on our season table watching the snow which is trying to fall outside.
I was going to look back at 2010 but I'd rather look forward instead. I will just say that the word that would sum up 2010 for me is acceptance - acceptance that my mum died, acceptance that my dad is who he is and he's not going to change. My word for 2011 is embrace - embrace the things my kids love (even if I don't), embrace who I am, embrace my choices fully, embrace life. My mood in general is very positive, which is great, and such a relief. In fact, since I stopped taking agnus castus (which I was taking to try and regulate my periods) I've felt much calmer and my periods are now fully in tune with the moon :o).
I may see you again later as I've got so much to show and tell, but no photo's. Happy, happy new year again xxxxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Belated happy new year to you too. Sounds like things are really coming together for you. Wishing many blessings for the coming year.

xx

Joxy34 said...

Oooh sounds like things are really looking postive :-)

Can't wait to see what you've got planned :-)

Blessings, hun, lots and lots of blessings.