'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









24 January 2010

Stuff






I can't believe it's beens so long since I was on here. We had no heating from Monday to Thursday - I just couldn't concentrate on doing much at all, let alone any sewing or knitting. I made up for it last night though, firstly finishing the scarf I was knitting with the Twilleys freedom wool. It's single rib, so it took a while, as well as 5 balls of wool until I got the length I wanted. Then I made Hubby's new phone pouch as he's been needing one for ages. Pure wool felt with a rocket on the front. Next came the 2 hearts, while watching QI. Felt much better doing something.
.
Today, I got the sewing machine out and finished the gift/party bags I started last week. Off to put some things in the shop now.

No comments: