'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









29 August 2010

Telling off


That's what I've just given myself! I've been so fed up these last few days, wallowing in self-pity, horrid weather, bloody hormones, pain in the bum Dad, no sewing done this week, house needing finishing, lack of money, broken appliances......anyway, I had a good old winge in a post about an hour ago, realised what the matter was...and voila! ;o) Much better now. Deleted said post as it was truely miserable so now I'll look to the positives.
  • Soap assessments are being prepared now.
  • Eldest son has a straight nose and he's happy with it.
  • Looking forward to our annual weekend away to Vanfest in Malvern (VWs galore) in a couple of weeks.
  • Planning some Christmas makes for the shop (any ideas/requests most welcome).
  • Planning packaging for soaps.
  • Planning new tattoos.
  • Planning on painting my bit of hallway.
  • Hoping to finish my half-finished bits on my list ;o).

Hope everyone else is managing some positives too. xx

5 comments:

Becks said...

So glad you are finding all the positives. The tattoo looks great. Have a new one in mind for myself but waiting for the boobie monsters to quit so I can get it done!
Great news about your sons nose too.
xx

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Sending you sunny vibes - it is strange how you sometimes get a wave of crappy emotions wash over you isn't it :-(

sue said...

hello :o) it's healing to vent and it's led to those wonderful positives so all good :)
it's certainly been a funny old weekend. nice tattoo and glad your wee man is happy with his nose.

xx

nocton4 said...

all love and care to you wonderful mama x

Charlotte said...

OOh LOVE the new tattoo! Jealous !!