That's what I've just given myself! I've been so fed up these last few days, wallowing in self-pity, horrid weather, bloody hormones, pain in the bum Dad, no sewing done this week, house needing finishing, lack of money, broken appliances......anyway, I had a good old winge in a post about an hour ago, realised what the matter was...and voila! ;o) Much better now. Deleted said post as it was truely miserable so now I'll look to the positives.
- Soap assessments are being prepared now.
- Eldest son has a straight nose and he's happy with it.
- Looking forward to our annual weekend away to Vanfest in Malvern (VWs galore) in a couple of weeks.
- Planning some Christmas makes for the shop (any ideas/requests most welcome).
- Planning packaging for soaps.
- Planning new tattoos.
- Planning on painting my bit of hallway.
- Hoping to finish my half-finished bits on my list ;o).
Hope everyone else is managing some positives too. xx