'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









03 March 2009

'Designed by Shell'

The fabric for this item arrived this afternoon so I got right on it. I sat with it for a couple of hours and then finished it this evening. I'm not going to post a piccie today as I want Claire to see it first, but I will tell you that it's 'a purse with a zip to hold cards and coins'. I have to say I'm very nervous as I've never made one before, and I don't think I've ever added a zip to anything, so we'll see.

I have fallen down on my buying nothing this month (how many blogs do you read that say that ;-) ), although I am definitely blaming Claire for this. She mentioned Moo cards to me so I thought I'd go and have a look - 15 mins later I've uploaded 14 photos, edited them and paid for them........mmm, never mind eh - next month maybe?

2 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

Yey yey yey! Go Spender Shell go!(Actually, it's an investment so you didn't REALLY spend anything...)Can't wait to see them - Moon Mumma's were fab and very 'now'. I will be waiting for Mr Postman, to eagerly snatch my new designer purse from him...xxxx

Unknown said...

I like your thinking ;-).