'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









10 March 2009

Whirring

I've got so many ideas running round in my head I can't seem to concentrate on anything else. When I got up this morning I wrote it all down so I could use my brain for something else (like internet browsing :-) ). Anyway, last night I managed to update my Etsy shop, so both shops have got the full stock in (ooh, just listen to me).

This afternoon I've been looking for small cotton labels so I can stitch them onto the fabric items that I make. The ones I went for are here. I have to say that price was a factor in my decision as I would have prefered some organic cotton ones but they would have had to have from the US at $350/1000 plus postage. Anyway, we shall see what they look like when they arrive.

No comments: