'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









22 November 2008

Gifts


Although I have a wooden sewing box, which I made myself many years ago, I have been using a plastic box which held some of my Mum's crafting bits and pieces. My eldest son knocked it off the edge of the couch the other day and broke a chunk out of it. Then my Mother in Law asked me if I would like her mum's sewing box (she died a couple of months ago), so I accepted this wonderful gift. It was full of cotton reels, buttons and old pins and needles. I love things like that - firstly for their sentimental value and secondly for the suprises they hold. There was even 4 old wooden Sylko cotton reels. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much M.


1 comment:

nocton4 said...

what a treasure
x