'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









10 February 2009

Hearts and candles







We got the clay out after tidying up and attempted to make heart shaped t-lite holders. 2 of us gave up altogether and made something different, Ds1 made the top picture which I think is absolutely beautiful and I made the second one. The heart shape cutter we had was too small really so we both made something on a heart theme. We'll paint them when they are dry.
I also managed to make the walnut shell candles. They look quite beautiful - we shall try and float them in a bowl of water later.
I've been sorting through my magazines this morning into piles to give away, piles to keep and piles to cut up for inspiration ideas. I'll hopefully get that done later.

No comments: