'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









24 February 2009

Smiles through the post


The GP forum LETS scheme offers plenty of guilt free spending as well as a chance to earn credits. Here's one of my 'purchases' from the lovely Sarah - some chinese brocade fabric.

These other items were included in the parcel - thank you so much, your too kind.




Here's another one of my 'purchases' (how nice that they all arrive on the same day) - a gorgeous daffodil child made from felt. She is sooo beautiful - thank you SF.



And lastly, I needed some more brooch pins so I ordered some from paper-and-string again - the service there is fantastic. Added a couple more items to make the parcel worthwhile you understand.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I shouldn't read your blog. I've just taken a look at paper and string and made an order. You are just a bad influence lol

Unknown said...

hehehe.....it's a gorgeous site isn't it? We need to craft though don't we - think it's inbuilt in some of us.

Michelle said...

I could spend a fortune on it, thankfully I restrained myself and got a few bits which I'm hoping to make into a notebook cover. Sewing not one of my strong points so we'll see how it goes.

I love crafting, I had ages when I wasn't doing anything at all and since I discovered knitting toys, all I seem to be doing is knitting. I'm sure DH thinks I'm going mad.

Jacqui said...

Haha I completely understand about making parcels worthwhile Shell. Great to see your wee shop too. xxx