'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









17 February 2009

Tagged!

Right, this week I've been tagged twice, by Joxy and Claire for 2 different things. Firstly, the sixth picture from the sixth folder. This picture was taken by me - we thought we were going mad because we could hear bag pipes playing. When we looked out the window this is what we could see...



What a fantastic birthday present for someone (and for the rest of us who were listening).

----------------------oOo----------------------

My seconding tagging is from Claire - I have to list 8 random facts about myself.

  1. I have a tattoo of a cat on my right arm
  2. I am a Leo
  3. I am the eldest child
  4. I wish I could be the same person I was before my Mum died....but I can't
  5. I love trains
  6. I have a fear of falling
  7. I love being at home
  8. I love snowdrops

Now, I'm supposed to tag 8 people again but I think I will end up duplicating those who have been tagged already as I've read a few of these on the blogs I read, so I'm going to be a rebel and not tag ;-). Thanks Claire, that was difficult but good fun.

No comments: