'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









26 December 2010

Handmade Yule List




Some of the pamper hampers with the label I put inside, then bagged ready to go.


The remaining cards I made.


Eight more fabric bags made.

Christmas cake iced and a sprig of holly stuck in the top.


I'd completely forgotton about the crackers until Christmas Eve eve, so I sat up rather late making these to go inside.


And then made these Christmas Eve morning ready to use later (we had our christmas dinner on Christmas Eve).

One lego play mat finished.

Two of these book tidy's for the side of the older boys beds. And I forgot to photograph the last bookmark.

Then yesterday, just because I was still in making mode I think, I made the crocheted headband my sister has ordered. I can take it to her today as we're all going for boxing day tea.
-x-
I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday.
xxxxx


3 comments:

Pippa said...

What beautiful things you've made!!! I WANT a pamper hamper, what a gorgeous present and well done for getting all these done in time, I bet they were very happily received. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joxy34 said...

Wow, beautiful. :-)

And yes, I want a pamper hamper too! Looks fabulous! :-)

You really are the handmade goddess! :-)

So glad you had a lovely Christmas and I hope yo have a lovely New Year too :-)

Becks said...

Fab makes, I hope you enjoyed making them as much I know the recipients will enjoy using them.
Lol at your crackers - I made ours with the boys on Christmas eve as I totally forgot about them!
xx