'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









12 December 2010

Just a quickie...




....as I'll be back later hopefully. First is a prototype birthday card for my shop - this one is for my nephew. I think I like it - maybe needs some flames. Second picture is our newly decorated pegs on our art/christmas card string in the living room. Glitter glue is great stuff - so easy for a 4 year old (and 36 year old!!!).
~~~
I also wanted to thank you for you comments on my last post. I know that we all read things differently but to me it just didn't feel appropriate to single out one particular blog. Anyway, enough said :o). Back later with some more makes.

3 comments:

Woolly Wanderer said...

glitter pegs what a fab idea... might just poach that one if you don't mind?!! A winner I reckon in keeping things sweet at home!
Bless you
San x

Unknown said...

Lovely card! The glitter pegs look like a great idea, could do with something like that to hang up the Christmas cards! :) x

Jacqui said...

Great card - maybe a couple of flames would set it off. Loving your glitter pegs - and dd1 has that follow your dreams sign in her kitchen. xxx