'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









01 January 2009

Clear-out

What is it about the New year that makes me want to clear things up, sort things out and tidy things away? Anyway, after sorting out DS3's bedroom the other day I started on my own. I have half my craft supplies in there (where else would they be!) so it does look slightly cluttered but there's not much I can do about that so I sorted my drawers out. Blimey, how many pairs of pants does one person need ;-). I now have a pile for the charity shop (not said pants) and tidier drawers and wardrobe. Woohoo.

Last night I did the annual ritual of sorting out the Christmas cards. I keep the close family ones then cut up the rest to use for next year. The rubbish bits of the cards that I don't use go in the christmas card recycling boxes.

No comments: