'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









10 January 2009

Lazy day...


......with regards the housework ;-). I got carried away this morning after I'd repaired some jeans and sewn a button back on one of the cushion covers - I thought I'd just start one of those handwarmers and see what happens. The pattern is from here http://a-friend-to-knit-with.blogspot.com/2008/09/toasttoasty.html which I found via the Soulemama blog. I've no idea what weight of wool they used so I just thought 'sod it' and did mine with my lovely Twilleys Freedom Spirit soul and some 5mm double point needles. The wool is not quite big enough so they look a little untidy, but I don't care I love them. Must cook the tea (at least) then I can start the other one after.

No comments: