'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









09 January 2009

Itching.......








Oooooooo...I'm just itching to start something else - those socks just take far too long don't they! After spending the morning sorting out my corner of the living room so it looks a little tidier (and a little fuller), I now know where everything is ;-). I have put the bigger pieces of fabric in the tall boy in the bedroom, I've sorted out the 3 (yes 3) sewing boxes, I've put the 50 or so cotton reels that were given to me by the in-laws into one tub so I know where all the spares are, I've put my Christmas fabrics away for now, the ribbons are all in the shoe box where they're meant to be, I've put all the knitting needles in the bag where they are supposed to be......................
....anyway, back to the itching. I haven't made my winter shopping bag yet so I pulled out this fabric and I shall be making a bag later, hopefully.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's beautiful fabric.

Michelle