'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









27 January 2009

Pyjamas, brooches, wool & fabric





I finished the pyjamas this evening, and although I made them bigger for Ds3 to grow into, they have been pinched already :-).

I also stitched one of the brooch clips onto the flower I knitted at Christmas, so now I can add it to my coat.

I took apart the quilt cover I got in the charity shop yesterday. I knew that the green patchwork that I liked was only on one side but I never actually looked at the other side properly. I'm sure there will be something I can use this for.

I decided to sort out our hat rack as well. This old scarf was in there, but was too tatty really to take to the charity shop, so I decided to pull it down and reuse the wool.

No comments: