'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









08 January 2009

Treats and smiles


This was one of the bargains that we got in our local library yesterday for the princely sum of 20p. As I'm just learning to draw I thought it would be great.


Other treats are the Living Crafts (summer 08) magazine from one of the lovely mamas on the GP forum. Thank you so much W it's fantastic. Also in the piccie is some more Freedom Spirit wool off Ebay - bargain at £5.50 for the 2 - and 4 pairs of double point needles that I picked up in the charity shop yesterday (25p a set). Wonderful.

Today we made 'send-a-smile' postcards where you have blank postcards, draw a picture on them, then send them to whomever you chose with 'sending a smile' written on the back. Unfortunately, I was in such a rush to get them posted that I forgot to take a photograph of them.

No comments: